Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hello Out There

Welcome to my blog page. I am the new riding president in Essex and I am quite excited about growing our party to help elect our candidate, Susan Whelan. I am more than concerned with the direction our Country is heading, or to be more accurate, the LACK of direction our country is heading. Being in the manufacturing sector I am keenly aware of the dangers of the red hot dollar and our finance minister's apparent lack of concern for the increased pressures that this sector is causing. His response of tax breaks as the solution to fix everything and anything that ails us is growing older by the day. McGuinty's government is fully aware of these problems as is every other person that is connected to this sector of society and I cannot understand why in this corner of the province when we have a sitting conservative MP who is in full support of a mini budget that is silent on financial aide for a struggling sector. (One that provided a living for his family prior to getting elected)



Enough of that however, it's good to have a week off from the House of Commons coverage with the insanity that has plagued it so far this sitting.


On a running note, I'm training for the Hypothermia Half Marathon in Sarnia on Feburary 10th. If there are any other runners out there looking to break the winter blues, start now.

No comments: