Tuesday, February 12, 2008

E day looms....

It beginning to feel alot like an election and judging by the reponse at my break table at work, no really cares. The guys I work with think it is odd that I have Don Newman on my podcasts. I think it's odd that they don't know when caucus day is. To each their own I guess.

The question that we Liberals must ask ourselves each day now and until the writ is dropped is "What did I do to spread our message today." If the answer is nothing then you had better download some talking points and get talking because this is going to be one nasty, ugly, low down dirty campaign. When the house leader (purposely not capitalized) from the blue team refers to us as agents of the taliban, you do not need to be a mind reader that the ads will be unfair as hell.

On the endurance side of life I completed my half marathon on the weekend in a blistering 1:58, running in brutal -30 temperatures with winds reaching 45kph. All in all it was a great experiance and I was glad to be able to share it with my brother. He had a spectacular 2:20 in the same armpit like weather conditions. Together our journey continues towards the Around the Bay 30k at the end of March.

More to follow...

No comments: